More Mental Health Resources
- Mental Health America (MHA) Mental Health Month Toolkit: MHA has created an excellent Mental Health Month toolkit. Download it here.
- Idaho Counseling Association (telehealth): Click here to access the Idaho Counseling Association’s list of telehealth providers in Idaho.
- Psychology Today (telehealth): Click here to access Psychology Today list of telehealth providers in Idaho.
- Idaho COVID-19 Hotline: The Idaho Department of Health and Welfare has created an Idaho COVID-19 Hotline. You may reach them at 888-330-3010.
- Who may call? Anyone experiencing any type of distress from feeling overwhelmed or isolated, a mental health challenge, substance use disorder, or if you are seeking resources.
- Idaho Suicide Prevention Hotline: Text or call 1-208-398-4357
- Idaho 2-1-1 Care Line: Call 2-1-1
- Empower Idaho Mental Health in the Time of COVID-19 Awareness Campaign: In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Empower Idaho has created a "Mental Health in the Time of COVID-19 Awareness Campaign" with several shareable social media graphics, informational flyers, and a collection of community and mental health resources for Idahoans. We encourage you to use these tools and resources in any way that may benefit your network. Access this awareness campaign at www.empoweridaho.org/awareness-campaigns, or by clicking here!
- National Older Adult Mental Health Awareness Day: (May 7, 1:00 – 2:30 pm) Join SAMHSA, the Administration for Community Living (ACL), the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) and the National Coalition on Mental Health and Aging (NCMHA) for a thoughtful discussion, including practical ideas to promote connection and recovery for older adults with serious mental illness and substance use disorders, during this unprecedented time in our history. Register here.
To get started, let’s setup an initial assessment. During this time, we can talk about what you’d like to work on and treatment options that might be best. Additionally, we can answer any questions you might have about the therapy process and provide you with additional information for getting started. To keep your costs low, someone is not always available to answer the phone. Please leave us a detailed message on our confidential voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
Phone: (208) 782-2060